Maintaining good oral health is important to your overall health. Aside from daily brushing and flossing, you can help protect and maintain your oral health through routine check up with your dentist.
Benefits of Routine Checkup
- Prevention of gum disease
- Maintain good oral health
- Enjoy a whiter, brighter smile
- Prevent halitosis or bad breath
Most people are advised to get routine dental checkups once every six months. However, this frequency may be more or less depending on your dental health history.
You can get the most of your routine check up through the following:
- Inform our dentists about any new health problems you have been diagnosed with since your last visit
- List all your medications, supplements and treatments so that our dentist can review it
- Inform our dentists if you suffer from dental anxiety so that they can work with you and help you feel more comfortable during your dental visits.
- Talk to our dentists about any issues and changes with your teeth, gums or your mouth.
The earlier our dentists will know about your sensitivity, pain or issue, there earlier they can diagnose and create a treatment plan for it.
Advance Dental Care is always here to help you with your dental needs. Set up a consultation today maintain an optimal oral health.