Full Mouth Rehabilitation
At Advance Dental Care, numerous of our highly satisfied clients, who went under full mouth rehabilitation, have voiced their sentiment that a new set of healthy and beautiful teeth has made them feel like they are new person.
Full mouth rehabilitation is a dental procedure that corrects worn, broken, crooked or worn teeth and poorly aligned jaws. With the use of neuromuscular dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation helps create smiles that are not only beautiful but also healthy and functional.
Full mouth rehabilitation seeks to rebuild every tooth in the mouth and requires highly educated and qualified dentists. Although the process can be extensive, the results are amazing. At Advance Dental Care, our dentists are very well trained and qualified in the field of neuromuscular and cosmetic dentistry. After full mouth rehabilitation, you will have exceptionally strong teeth and beautiful smile.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you could be a candidate for this restorative procedure:
- Clicking or grating sound in jaw joints
- Dental restorations that frequently crack, chip or break
- Facial, neck, shoulder and/or back pain
- Frequent migraines or headaches
- Limited jaw movement or locked jaw
- Pain or soreness around jaw joints
- Toothache that seems to move around
- Worn, chipped or cracked teeth
- Unexplainable numbness in fingers and arms
- Unexplainable loosening of teeth
- Unexplainable congestion or stuffiness in ears
- Sporadic periods of vertigo
If you want to know if you are a candidate for this procedure, feel free to arrange a consultation with one of our restorative dentist at Advance Dental Care. We can assure you that we have the expertise and technology to provide you with the highest standard of treatment.